Top Ten Posts You May Have Missed!
If you haven’t noticed, I’ve been in a bit of a blogging slump lately. It’s really more like a life slump, but things are already picking up, which means, in theory, I’ll have more time for blogging. One can dream, yes?
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday post is a quickie, but a fun one. I thought it would be nice to feature some posts from way-back-when. These are ten posts that new subscribers (welcome!) may have missed. If you’re popping over from Pintrest, this is a great place to start. Without further ado, and in no particular order, here are my
Top Ten Posts (You May Have Missed!)
1. Family Home Evening Chart – a Family Home Evening printable to stick in your FHE Made Easy binder. I use this in a clear sheet protector with a dry erase marker to determine who says the prayer, what song we’re singing, etc. I like to pick a ‘leader’ of the night who reads off the assignments as we need them.
2. Book of Mormon Page Titles – a printable to write a quick page title for each page of the Book of Mormon to help you (and your kids!) know what is going on throughout your reading.
3. How to Make Your Own Frozen Rhodes Rolls – this is so simple, it’s almost ridiculous! This is the perfect tip for those upcoming holidays!
4. Brush Your Teeth Printable – both a girl and a boy version for earning prizes as they brush their teeth twice a day. Prize idea? A new toothbrush, naturally!
5. How to Organize Your Preschool Curriculum – whether you homeschool, do preschool at home, or just like to download all those fun letter of the week activities on Pinterest, this will help you organize it all!
6. The ADHD Laundry Solution – as if anything is a true ‘solution’ when you’re ADHD, this practical tip can help you manage the chaos of that ever-growing, never shrinking, laundry pile!
7. Top 10 Android Apps for LDS Families – this is a great place to start if you’re looking for LDS Android apps. (Psst… look for vol. 2, coming soon!)
8. How to Be On Time in the Morning, Pt. 1 – A series on how to get out the door in the mornings with your kids. Without killing them.
9. How to Chuck Your Kids Crap – a series on, well, chucking the crap. Let’s let go of those McDonald’s plastic whatsits now, okay? Finally!
10. 10 Ways to Use a Timer With Kids – If you give a kid a timer… you just may have a more productive kid! Use this guide to find creative ways to use timers with your children.
That’s it! I hope you enjoy perusing the blog, wasting time, not doing your laundry… no, really, sit down! I wasn’t trying to remind you of the laundry. I’m trying to let you enjoy not doing the laundry. Let go of the guilt!
Linking up to: