To Do List
Today I need to:
- Go to the bank and ask them to refund the money spent on my debit card in my stolen purse.
- Go to the DMV (ugh) and get a new license.
- Pick up a new Epi-Pen to replace the one in my stolen purse.
- Clean the kitchen, really, really need to do this
- Finish a totally cute (hopefully!) LDS printable to post tomorrow :)
- Do school with my kindergartener.
- Go to the library, as promised to my kindergartener (unless she forgot??)
- Meet my husband in two hours for a consultation about his probable sleep apnea
- Be home at 3 when my kids get home from school.
Today I have:
- Dozed in bed while my toddler watched TV
- Dozed on the couch/played on my phone while my girls colored with a permanent marker (I can’t see this going badly, can you?)